Refer A Friend
Refer A Friend
Looking to build your Monday Crew or help a friend to make the transition to the thrill of electric rides with a Monday motorbike?
Every Monday Rider gets the chance to enter our referral program by using the referral cards included with each owners box. You get the choice to get $50 in credit or donate your proceeds to the organization of you choice.
To participate in the program just follow these 4 steps:
- Register your bike on the Product Registration Page. If you haven't registered your ride yet please click here
- Let your friends and family know about your awesome deal!
- Use your registered email address to refer your friends when they purchase any of our bikes
- Receive a $50 Credit or Choose to donate to any of our charities (list
Advocate: an existing ebike owner who shares their referral link encouraging people to purchase an ebike.
Friend: an individual who receives a referral link from an Advocate.
All referrals must be given at time of purchase. Referrals cannot be applied retroactively.
For an Advocate to qualify, they must:
- Be an original ebike owner. Second-hand ebike owners do not qualify.
- Have physical ownership of an ebike at the time of referral. Selling your ebike will disqualify you.
- Be in good standing with Monday Motorbikes. This means that acts such as issuing a chargeback, being disrespectful, or any other behavior that would go against our
- Terms of Purchase will disqualify you.
- Referral rewards are emailed to qualifying Advocates roughly 14 days after the Friend's order has been processed.
- Advocates will receive one referral reward per qualifying order. Referral rewards are not awarded based on the total number of electric bikes in a single order. (Ex. if a Friend places one order containing two electric bikes, the Advocate will receive one referral reward).
- All referral rewards must be claimed within 60 days of receiving.
For a Friend to qualify for a referral discount on their order, they must:
- Be a new customer, existing ebike owners do not qualify.
- Purchase an electric bike either i) online at mondaymotorbikes.com using the Advocate's referral link, ii) over the phone with a Monday Motorbikes Customer Experience team member, or iii) in-store at the Monday Motorbikes in Los Angelo showroom.
- Not use any other active promotion, coupon code, or discount.
- For phone orders, the Friend must provide the full name, email address, and original order number of the Advocate. This allow us to properly identify the Advocate in our customer database. If we are unable to definitively identify the Advocate in our customer database, the referral cannot be processed.
Monday Motorbikes encourages all of our ebike owners to share their experience with their friends, but in order to promote a healthy and positive community experience for all of our customers, we reserve the right to revoke the ability to participate in our Refer a Friend program at any time. Abuse, misuse, or any other negative behavior we see will result in disqualification.