Excitement and Convenience.
Speed and Efficiency.
Stamina and Style.
With the M1, the world’s first crossover motorbike, you get the best of both!
Settle into the saddle, twist the throttle and you’re off – up to 40mph in Sport Mode.
No clutch. No shifting. No worries.
License and registration are not necessary.
One charge gets you around your city with miles to spare.
Regenerative braking charges your batteries while you ride.
After a full day of riding, plug it into any standard outlet, and five hours later you’re fully charged.
Our quick-swap, removable batteries make it a snap to extend your range and charge anywhere.
- Cross-over drive: independent pedal and motor drive
- No gears to shift
- No clutch to grab
- Twist and go: Ultra-low maintenance lets you spend more time riding and less time maintaining
Patented Lithium ion battery
- Quick release batteries: no tools or keys needed
- Up to 50 mile range
- 100% serviceable
- 100% recyclable
Brushless DC motor with one moving part – No-maintenance
- Every time you slow down, you put energy back into the batteries so you can ride farther
- Efficiency display provides real time feedback on power consumption
- Keyless entry with user-programmable password – never fumble or lose your keys again
- USB port to charge any device
- Switch between Sport and Economy Modes with the push of a button
- No oil to change, ever
- No spark plugs
- Unlike your car, your brake pads can last for life thanks to regenerative braking.
Bluetooth-enabled and connects with your smartphone
- Mobile app and mount
- Provides an enhanced dash experience and remote wireless unlock
- Track ride metrics
- remotely program the M1’s performance, top speed and geo-fence